DeVilbiss Cube 30 ATV Non-invasive Ventilator
2 in stock
The Cube 30 ATV from Drive DeVilbiss International is an innovative, non-invasive volume-supporting ventilator.
The Cube 30 ATV incorporates intuitive state-of-the-art functionality, allowing safe and easy application of the device in a homecare or clinical environment. With its unique trigger technology and target minute-volume algorithm, this ventilator optimizes therapy to meet individual patient requirements.
- The device includes a large 4.3 coloured screen display incorporating easy to use tile design menu screens for clear convenient user navigation.
- High sensitive flow based trigger detection with trigger failure auto-detect function.
- Contemporary volume assured pressure support which can be set based on breath-by-breath target volume or target minute volume.
- Extensive device alarm management, including on screen display alarm protocol.
- Swiss made turbine blower promising high quality performance for extended, reliable operation.
- Two independent adjustable ventilation settings allowing patients to change therapy mode for daytime and night time use.
- The Mask Check function ensures a correct ftting mask even before therapy starts. On screen values identify leakages in order for the mask to be adjusted and corrected.
PSV S / BiLevel S
PCV / BiLevel T
PSV / BiLevel ST
IPAP 5-30 / EPAP 3-25
cmH20 CPAP 3-20 cmH20
OFF, 200 – 2.000ml
Target Minute Volume:
OFF, 2.000 – 10.000ml
0.3 – 5.0 seconds
Five Level settings
Auto, Manual settings 70%-30%
0.3 – 8.0 seconds
11 System/Therapy alarms
Internal Switch Mode
100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Size (W x H x D)
168 x 108 x 182mm
Weight 1,6 Kg