The Cube 25 ATV is an innovative, non-invasive volume-supporting ventilator. Maximum Performance, minimum footprint The NEW Cube 25 ATV is an innovative non-invasive volume supporting ventilator. The Cube 25 ATV incorporates intuitive state-of-the-art functionality allowing safe and easy application of the device in homecare or clinical environment. With its unique trigger technology and target minute volume algorithm, the CUBE 25 ATV will optimise therapy to meet individual patient requirements.
- The device includes a large 4.3coloured screen display incorporating easy-to-use tile design menu screens for clear convenient user navigation.
- High sensitive flow-based trigger detection with trigger failure auto-detect function.
- Contemporary volume assured pressure support which can be set based on breath-by-breath target volume or target minute volume.
- Extensive device alarm management, including on-screen display alarm protocol.
- Swiss-made turbine blower promising high-quality performance for extended, reliable operation.
- Two independent adjustable ventilation settings allow patients to change therapy mode for daytime and nighttime use.
- The Mask Check function ensures a correct fitting mask even before therapy starts. On-screen values identify leakages in order for the mask to be adjusted and corrected.