Belluscura X-PLOR 4 LPM Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The Bellascura X-PLOR is a lightweight and durable portable oxygen concentrator that is perfect for patients with chronic pulmonary disease who want to live a more mobile, active lifestyle. Weighing just 1.7kg, the X-PLOR is much lighter than traditional metal oxygen tanks, making it easy to carry around and use on the go.
The X-PLOR features patented ModulAir™ technology and ultra-rapid processing, which allows us to make smaller, smarter, and more efficient oxygen concentrators. This technology, combined with our consumer-replaceable sieve technology, helps to reduce costs and broaden potential treatment options for our customers.
With 4 pulse flow oxygen settings delivering 215-750 ml/min, including X-PLORation Mode and No Breath Detection mode, the X-PLOR delivers the highest oxygen concentration per pound when compared to other portable oxygen concentrators in its class. It also features an 8-cell battery that provides up to 4.5 hours of use when fully charged.
The X-PLOR is FAA compliant and FDA cleared, meaning it is just as safe and easy to travel with as it is reliable. Its compact design makes it easy to transport, and the included carry bag with handle and shoulder strap makes it convenient to take with you wherever you go.
- Oxygen output 82%-92% purity
- User-replaceable cartridge
- Airgonomically™ Designed to be lightweight and compact for easy travel
- Long-Lasting, Direct Charge Battery: Up to 4.5 hours of use when fully charged
- Pulse flow settings 1 through 4 delivering 215 to 750 ml/min
- X-PLORATION™ Mode (Setting 4) delivers extra boost of oxygen when you need it most. It goes into Pulse Dose Mode for 10 minutes before reverting to Setting 3.
- No Breath Detected (NBD) mode is a battery-saving mode that runs for 3 minutes on 750 ml/min Continuous Flow then shuts unit down if left on while not in use.
- FAA Compliant
- X-PLOR® Unit
- 8-Cell Battery
- User-Replaceable Cartridge
- Air Intake Filter
- AC Power Adaptor
- DC Power Adaptor
- 1 cannula
- Carry Bag With Handle & Shoulder Strap
*Before using your oxygen concentrator, please note that it should only be used with a prescription from a licensed doctor. It is important to follow the prescribed dosage and instructions provided by your doctor.